The COVID-19 pandemic has changed everyone’s day to day lives and the way that companies conduct business. At MCD, we want to welcome back our dancers, but do so in a safe and responsible environment. Here are the steps we are taking and policies that we are putting in place to ensure a safe return to the studio!
We will be offering in-person outdoor and online Zoom classes when the weather is undesirable if a student needs to stay home. Families will have the option of in-person outdoor classes with groups of no more than 12 dancers per class, or online through Zoom. Being a small studio we feel it is safe for us to hold small size classes in-person. We have been holding in-person outdoor classes since August with no Covid positivity. Enrollment will remain open until 2 weeks after classes have begun. If a “Shelter in Place” order is reinstated, all classes will be held via Zoom.
If a “Shelter in Place” order is reinstated, classes will be held via Zoom. Per our policy MCD will not offer refunds for tuition.
The State of California requires all businesses to:
1. Perform a detailed risk assessment and implement a site-specific protection plan (SPP)
2. Train staff on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and stay home if they have them.
3. Implement individual control measures.
4. Implement disinfecting protocols.
5. Implement physical distancing guidelines.